Good Questions to Ask a Girl During a Date (Video)
So… You’re going on a first date. You want to really impress this girl but you often find it hard to know what to talk about. I have the solution for you!
Below you will find dozens of good questions to ask a girl during a date. Feel free to bookmark, favorite, pin, print, download, or otherwise share these questions with yourself and take them along on your date. I know a couple guys that have had great dates by only using these questions. You can have the same success!
Be prepared to answer these questions in return. Offer your answer after she gives her answer. Don’t ask a question you don’t want to answer. For instance, if you just dropped out of college, consider not asking her about school. Wait until date two or three before you start sharing any negative info.
Lastly, don’t recite the questions one by one like a robot. Be natural and sincere. Make eye contact and smile when you are asking the questions. Follow all of these tips and you will have a great time!
Good Questions to Ask a Girl at the Beginning of the Date
Below are a few good questions to ask a girl at the beginning of the date. To get things started in the right direction, seek opportunities to ask her about her day and to compliment how she looks.
- How are you felling today? Hopefully you feel as great as you look!
- How was your day today?
- Did you have a good day at work/school?
- Did you find our meeting place OK?
- Do you have a particular place you want to go? If not, I have a great restaurant in mind!
- Is this restaurant OK? It’s my treat of course…
- Can I get your coat for you? * Then say… * Your dress looks awesome.
- Is this table OK? Do you prefer a table or a booth?
- Is this a special occasion or do you always look this beautiful?
- What perfume are you wearing? It smells really good.
- See anything good on the menu… besides “me” of course * wink *?
- Can I get you a drink before you decide on what to eat?
Good Questions to Ask a Girl at Middle of the Date
Here are some good questions to ask a girl during the middle of a date. You should use this part of the date to learn more about her without asking something that is off-putting. You have already committed to being on the date. Don’t do anything at this point that could possibly ruin the date.
- So… why did you agree to go out with me?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What do you currently do for a living? What do you want to do for a living a few years from now?
- What was the worse job you ever had?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are you from this area originally?
- What’s it like where you are from?
- Where did you go to school? (Don’t ask her which “college” she went to unless you know that she went to college.)
- Do you have family that lives in this area?
- Are you really close with your family?
- If you could live anywhere you want, where would you live?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What’s your favorite song?
- If I could sing a song for you right now, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie? Do you like action movies? Scary movies?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- Have you gone on a vacation in recent time? Would you like to go on vacation with me?
- What are three traits you look for in the ideal boyfriend?
- Describe what your dream date would be like.
- Name three things I need to do during this date to ensure that I get another date.
- Do you have any secret skills I should know about?
- What are you passionate about?
- How’s your meal?
Good Questions to Ask a Girl at End of the Date
You’re having a good time so far. Now it’s time to close the deal and set up the next date. Here are a few good questions to ask a girl towards the end of the date. You can ask questions that are a little more probing at this point of the evening.
- Are you looking to settle down or are you still playing the field?
- Do you eventually want to have kids? (This can be a polite way of asking here if she already have kids. If she has kids, asks what their names are and display genuine interest.)
- Have you ever been married or engaged?
- Do you work out regularly? (If shes a little on the chubby side, don’t ask this question.)
- If I met your ex, would would be the first thing he would say about you? (See how she reacts to being asked about her ex. Perhaps you will be able to glean some information from her reaction.)
- What do you want to do on our next date?
- Can I call you tomorrow?
- When can I see you again?
- Can I offer you a ride home?
- Can I send you a message on Facebook?
- Can I follow you on Twitter, and Instagram?
- Would you like to have dessert here or have some later at my place? Are you up for a nightcap?
More Good Questions to Ask a Girl
Check out the video below for more tips. Use the comments section to share your dating experiences. Be sure to bookmark, like and share this list with your friends!
Good luck with your date!